Monday, September 24, 2012

UPDATE: Mike Says Thank You


Remember Mike wrote me on Thursday about committing suicide and we all encouraged him to stay alive and believe in God. According to Mike, he read all the messages and he is grateful to us all for still keeping him alive. Mike said he lost all and made up his mind to commit suicide since he could barely feed himself. In the first mail he sent to me after his story was published, he said, ‘Ladun so God is still on his throne. In just 15mins after you published my story, I got a call to resume work. After that, my brother called me from Nigeria and sent me £1000. I am happy to be alive. Indeed God still reigns. Thank you Ladun and a big thank you to your readers for their prayers that worked almost immediately for me. 

I still spoke to Mike today. Mike is in his twenties and lives in England all by himself. He is a happy man again. Thank you to everyone who contributed to this. Some of you mailed me and told me you had jobs for Mike, some asked how much his school fees was. Some said they would also like to meet Mike in person. That brought tears to my eyes. I didn’t believe it, I got over 10 mails from LL readers asking after Mike and all willing to contribute or donate something to him. Thank you all. It was almost unbelievable. And Mike has promised never to think that way again. We thank God. In case you are wondering about what we are talking about here, please click HERE to read about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment