Saturday, September 29, 2012

I’m Scared of Going into Another Relationship...What do i do?

Hi guys this is real. I am not saying other mails aren’t real, but most of them are sent with anonymous mails. Only few are sent with real names. The lady in question sent the mail with her real names. She must really need the relationship tips. Please let us help her out. I wish her luck though. The mail when you continue.


Sis Ladun I am one of your fans and I constantly read and contribute to your blog but I have a problem I am 23yrs old and I am already a barrister, I am a Yoruba lady and my problem is that I am not in any relationship. Considering that I've had only 2 serious affairs and it all ended because I felt drained and exhausted, I am currently lonely and I need advice from all LLB readers

 All my previous relationship ended because:

1. I usually do the spending in the relationship.

2. All my ex guys seems to care less about how I feel. I mean they are usually indifferent about me.

3. As soon as I see the signals I move on and don't was my time though I go home and cry my eyes out.

Another problem is that my parents want to know who I am dating since I am the last child and I really need a sincere, loving, and comfortable guy who would treat me like the lady I am supposed to be. I am scared of going into any relationship in fact I am confused. I need relationship tips.

Thanks a bunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment