Friday, September 28, 2012

Help My Husband Won’t Go Through Any Test with Me

Hi Ladun, Please I want to be extremely anonymous. I have been married for about 2 years and I have been TTC (trying to conceive), I have done all tests which shows that I'm perfectly alright. My doctor keeps saying something that bothers me though; 'we need to probe your husband, 5 out of 10 men you see nowadays can’t make a woman pregnant'. The issue here is, my husband has refused to get tested for some reasons, he says we should wait for God's time and he doesn't trust his semen to the labs e.t.c.

How can I convince him to get his semen tested? I love him so much and i'd still love and be faithful to him if the problem is from him. Our families have been concerned but we haven't told them that my husband has not been tested. WHAT CAN I DO ABOUT MY HUSBAND? I NEED TO GET HIM TESTED.

No comments:

Post a Comment