Thursday, September 20, 2012

READERS MAIL: Please Pray For Mike

This is a serious matter. I actually didn’t want to post this before, but then, I thought again, someone might have something better to say. Something to stop him from committing suicide. Mike mailed me this afternoon, I have replied his mail and I am ready to meet with Mike. According to him he has lost everything he has, but we will do something about this. Mike must LIVE. Please the only comment I want right now, is what we can do to help Mike. Let’s give him a reason to LIVE again. I am sorry guys, any negative comment won’t be posted. This is no joke, it’s a real mail. The mail when you continue please.

Hello Ladun,i would like to see people's comment on this because i think am about to commit suicide,i just wanna read everyone's comment before i die,i might not be anymore by tomorrow Ladun....

Lord,hear my cry,this is for you,am typing this for you Lord,hear my cry,Lord,i praised thee yesterday,i sang unto thee,i prayed unto thee,u dont answer prayer anymore?I will not say anything that will make me sin against u...But if truly you are God,let your Will be done in my life...Do whatever u want,i dont know what else i wanna do,do u create me to make me suffer?i do not have a house to live anymore,i do not have money to eat,i do not have anything,i cant pay my skool fees,i cant go to skool,do you know about this lord?do you? lord you heard my prayes ealier by making me who i am today,thank YOU,but lord am turning to be dead,all i have is gone,everything i work for is going bad, i was a millionaire Lord,now i dont have $1 Lord,do you know about this?you know everything lord?its bad to challenge you Lord,but i will challenge u lord,yes i will...If you cant change my life again then its better i dont worship you anymore...Heaven you are about to lose a soul...Do something in my Life lord...Am convince Lord,even if anyone is the cause of this,arent you powerful more than anyone,i wept all nite and pray to you still everything get worst and worst day by day....

I dont even know what to believe,People plz pray for me


No comments:

Post a Comment