Saturday, October 2, 2010

So I Had Fun....

So I had fun yesterday, hmm. It was one of the celebrations of Nigeria at 50 and I had an extremely good time. There were a lot of personalities in the house, but you know now, I’m found of the music aspect [musicians]. So I saw this great guy, Daddy Fresh, looking even fresher, lol [money is good o, he looks so big and healthy]. You don’t need to be told that the guy is so loaded now. And of course he was my delight. He is someone I had watched on the screen while growing up as a little girl, and seeing him one on one was a plus to me. So when one of the organizers asked if it was ok to introduce me to him, I said sure, what are you talking about, let’s go, lol. So we got talking, and he made my Independence Day worth it. It was fun talking to him, even has he invited me into his car, and played me his over 18 latest tracks, which he did with the likes of Tuface and Ras Kimono. And of course he was also impressed about me, *winks* lol. Plus we also got talking about Nigeria and the celebration. Please read REALITY MAGAZINE for full interview.

No comments:

Post a Comment