Sunday, October 10, 2010

Annie Macaulay On Motherhood.


Annie Macaulay one of Tuface’s Babymamas recalls when she was single, and now that she is a mom. According to her, she says she is at work (undisclosed job) outside Lagos, but her baby who she prefers to call Enenu instead of Isabel that everyone knows her to be is in Lagos and so, she is missing her. Here are the words she tweeted.
Before I was a mom, I had complete control of my mind, my thoughts and my life. Now I never get gloriously happy over a simple little grin. I miss Enenu.
‎​Before I was a mom, I have never been puked on, pooped on, drooled on, chewed on or peed on. I never sat up for hours watching someone sleep. Miss my girl.
‎​Before I was a mom, I never thought about immunizations, I slept all night and roll alone on my big bed...I miss my Enenu.
Before I was a mom, I never learned the words to a lullaby. I never looked into teary eyes and cried so much! I miss my girl.
Before I was a mom, I never sat up for hours watching someone sleep and smiling at myself. I never felt so much love run through my veins, never missed anyone this much…Enenu.
‎Before I was a mom, I never felt my heart break into two, a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt. I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
 Before I was a mom, I didn't know the feeling of having my heart outside of my body. Now I know…Teary, I miss Enenu.
Annie should have asked her mother about this, before tweeting all these.

No comments:

Post a Comment