Sunday, October 10, 2010

Ikechukwu and GF Expresses Love Online.





with GF
I just thought I should say this. Ex Storm Record member, who has also fallen out of Mo’hits, rapper Ikechukwu and his long time girlfriend, Sarah Ofili,who also runs a blog, has not only been expressing their feelings to each other physically, they have also taken it to the internet. Whenever the rapper is not in town, Sarah comes online saying, I miss Ikechukwu, I wish he was here. Obviously, the lover boy wouldn’t be online at that moment, and whenever he logs in, he says, I’m sorry mama, I will soon be back, miss you too. If I’m lying please ask their fans, Opps! Followers. They go on and on like that. Anywayz, aint nothing wrong in being in love. But they both need to be careful, hence anything happens, oh Lord, these press guys’ aint merciful.

No comments:

Post a Comment