Sunday, August 26, 2012

READERS MAIL: I Need Counsel

I am a young lady and I'm married with 2 kids. My husband is an Igbo man and a little too hard on me, though he never sees it that way. The way he talks or orders me atimes is like he's talking to his child or sister or even a househelp. I believe that a man should respect a woman and not act like we are in a military barracks.


If he gets angry at me, he will abuse me with all kinds of names in front of my children and even tell me that if he sees any object he can use to break my head to pieces,he will do that.

I think of how nice he is to me atimes and that makes me to still hang around. My problem now is-if I decide to leave my marriage,how do I begin to start life again without the means,how do I take care of my lovely kids?God knows if I run into good money,I will leave so I can feel safe and not think that at the slightest disagreement,I would loose my head.  

Believe it or not, she sent this mail with her real names. I searched her name on google and it even linked me to her facebook page with her pictures. But I won’t reveal her identity.

No comments:

Post a Comment