Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Ladun's Blog is 2


Wow I am so excited my blog clocked two today. I am not excited because it is two, but I am excited because God has been faithful and LL readers too.  Imagine if God wasn’t behind me and you my favourites (legends). You guys stood by me at all times. I just want to say a BIG THANK YOU. To every media big boy I want to say thank you too. To a particular media boss, who I never believed could get in touch with me, but did (you know yourself sir), I want to say thank you. You are the BEST and I love you so much.

LL readers if I start mentioning names we might not leave here today, you know we have grown so big now but you know yourselves. GREAT LEGENDS. See how far we have come. In just two years, we got to be among the TOP 100 sites in Nigeria (alexa ranking) we are at no 79. Thank you Thank you Thank you legends.

I am so proud.  Lastly big thanks to Mr Dapo Olaniyan (that’s an angel right there). Thank you so much sir and I love you to bits.

You can please dance to ‘Ile e jo’ by May D, ‘Go Down Low’ by Olamide and ‘Tony Montana’ by Naeto C ft D’banj on my behalf. Please do o….muah

Btw, Today is my birthday as well and the gift I want from God is to make Funmi Lawal’s surgery a success, help raise the money needed for Meka and Debbie and make their surgeries successful too.

No comments:

Post a Comment