Tuesday, March 20, 2012

SCAM ALERT: Another Buhari Surfaces

The said man
Just like we reported here about a man who claims to be Otedola’s son, another one also informed us how one ‘Paddy Adenuga’ tried to dupe her, but after reading our post about the scam alert on the man’s part(the false Otedola’s son), she decided to hold on before sending him the money he requested for. We viewed the said Facebook page, and from the discussion we had with her, we couldn’t but tell her that was obviously not Paddy. We don’t think one of the Directors of GLO can beg for thousands of naira, at least not now, so that settled that.
The latest one is about a man known as Mohammed Danladi Buhari. Mohammed is being accused of swindling a lady of some thousands of naira. The lady, who is seeking for justice has been telling who ever cares to know, how she met the said Mohammed and how he made away with her money. Click below to read some notes from the lady;
He travelled to SA around early last month, and suddenly called me and said he was robbed and his whole cash was taken and that he needed money. Out of generosity I sent him the money through an account he sent me. We still kept talking after I sent the cash. I went to an apartment in Lekki he used to stay in whenever he was in Lagos, the week after he arrived back in Nigeria, only to get there and he said he was going to send me my money via a Bank.
When I left the place he almost asked me for another cash claiming he needed cash to add to his already acquired ticket because he did not arrive when he was supposed to. So if he wanted to travel with the same ticket he needed to pay extra money at the airport. I had to tell him have got no cash immediately. Days turned into weeks, I sent numerous text messages and calls which he refused to pick, even if it was not my number, whenever he found out it was an unfamiliar voice he would drop the call. This is so crazy for me because I lent him that money because of what he told me he went through. It was recently found out the family was having problems and he decided not to refund my money out of sheer wickedness. They are deceitful people and behave so innocent, but going through their heart is worse than a sting from a scorpion.

No comments:

Post a Comment