Friday, March 16, 2012

Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus Starts Clothing Line

Nollywood Actress Stella Damasus is the New Brand Ambassador for AMVICTORIOUS AFRICA. AMVICTORIOUS USA will team up with Stella Damasus to manufacture her own line of high-profile elegant dresses known as SDA Collections.

LL's Note: Please guys, you all need to manage the little gist we have on the blog for now. Though I will be here oh, but there’s no way I can do some photo pics, match making and what have you, due to work. But guess what? Tomorrow is Saturday, and it promises to be a better day. I will be in for it. Not forgetting if there is any hot gist in town, you know my mail now, don’t dull. Please drop it like it’s hot…. From me to you……. Its love always. Blogosphere just got better and we CANT wait.
                                                    


 

No comments:

Post a Comment