Saturday, April 9, 2011

Musicians In Free For All Fight

Prince Banton
I hate to talk about this, but I think some people need to get busy. A fight happened days back at Festac town between an artiste and an upcoming one. The free for all fight took place at a video shoot of a new female act. They were both invited to the video shoot and according to eyewitnesses the older one, I no wan mention name, but make I talk am, no be true e happen? The older one, Mallam Spicey who got famous with his one thousand five naira diss song for Terry g, got out of control on sighting one of the EX members of Terry g’s House of Ginger, Prince Banton. We were told the dreadlock wearing artiste threatened to break the head of the young star [Banton], saying this is Festac, this is my hood and the boy has no business here. Banton’s manager who tried to let peace reign after so much arguments, left the venue with his artiste for Jamzbase club, also located in Festac. But Spicey and his boys were adamant about fighting, so they also left for the same venue. If not for the securities at the Jamzbase Club, the story would have been an entirely different one. They were later smuggled out of the club and ran for their safety. I leave anyone reading this to be the judge, as for me, its hell RUBBISH. We aren’t in New York, we don’t do no Gangster-ism, neither are we in Jamaica… pls 4give me if you live there o.
Mallam Spicey

No comments:

Post a Comment