Thursday, April 14, 2011

Muna, Sarah Ofili Celebrates With Adaeze Igwe yobo On Birthday


These chics are just a bunch of beauties. Yea have heard whatever stories about them, say what you like but these chics are hot. I love it when ladies live their lives and not just like one actress living in fantasies/movies begging for money to shop from her overseas trip, lol.    
Back to the koko, Adaeze Igwe yobo’s birthday is today, and so Munachi Abi and Sarah Ofili, Rapper Ikechukwu’s girlfriend who resides in London jetted to Turkey, where Adaeze presently lives with her husband, Joseph Yobo to celebrate with her. I might not be a fan of Sarah Ofili, but ever since the day she asked D’banj to clarify the sex mess rumour, I have been a fan. My favourite quote out of all she said was this, over my dead body will I sleep with D’banj, I live in LONDON not IKEJA, lol. Oh meen, I’m so in love with this chic. It’s obvious they had fun together at the dinner. From us to Adaeze is….. Happy birthday girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment