Wednesday, March 16, 2011

My Wife And I Are Together

This is so pathetic. You all read the story about TV host Frank Edoho moving out of his matrimonial home. The story is not true and here is what Frank himself said about it;                                 
“I read about it yesterday. It is not true at all. I am a journalist myself. My marriage and private affairs are nobody’s business. What you need to know about me is just my career, my TV show and my upcoming radio venture. For now, I’m not going to tell anybody about my family life or private life,
Speaking with news magazine, a furious Frank said:
I’m just calling you back because I’m like a colleague. The only thing I can say now is that there is nothing like that. I do not know where the rumor is coming from. Nobody has any right to ask me about my family so I am not going to answer again. I am just showing you guys respect. Many people have called me and I have told them that nothing is going on. I’m still with my family and still married to my dear wife,
Talking about the impact the malicious news is having on his wife, he said; “These journalists should just leave my wife alone; she’s undergoing too much stress. People have been calling her for like two days now and it’s getting to her because she’s taking care of my children. That’s all I want you to put out there,” he concluded.

No comments:

Post a Comment