Friday, March 4, 2011

Actress Halima Abubakar Rebrands

Halima Abubakar is one of the most sought-after Nollywood actresses. The Kogi State-born actress returned from a trip of four different countries where she went to shop for classy outfits for her wardrobe.
Her decision to rebrand may not be unconnected with the fact that a couple of companies have approached her to be their ambassador and with the look of things, she is very likely to put pen to paper with one of them soon.
Abubakar may be reaping the fruit of her hard labour as one of the most sought-after Nollywood actresses, but this would not have become a reality because, out of frustration, she almost called it quits some years back.
Halima, who attributed her success to the support of God, said she would have quit acting some years back, no thanks to some scandals that almost threw her off balance.
She has paid the price of being a celebrity as well as experienced the good, bad and ugly moments, but her perseverance and never-say-die spirit has paid off after all as she now appears in virtually every English movie and yet the scripts keep coming.
Halima, has abandoned all her social network profile due to the internet fraudsters that were using her name and pictures for fraudulent activities for a months.
In a chat with her she stated; ‘I’m back and better to the industry and I’m fully back for my fans and this time if anybody mess with me, I’ll gladly mess with the person, because people always take advantage of me, being humble and an easy going person. I have also resumed to my entire social network, and it has been working more effectively than before.’
“I am a consummate actress, and I have been very busy working, if you check the weekly release of movies, you’ll see that I have been part of a whole lot of movies, producing is not it for me now, all I am after is to do my job which is acting,” she hinted.  I’m sure her fans can’t wait to see the sexy actress dazzle them once more. Here’s saying congrats on her return, and hoping olofofo’s will look elsewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment