Saturday, February 5, 2011

Here Comes Soundcity's New DJ

So Ex Monster music Dj, Shabzy is now on Soundcity?  I don’t know if this is stale, but I’m currently seeing Soundcity, and its party time with DJ Shabzy. Meen, this guy is so hottt, he is just craziii.
Oh I’m so happy for him. But it seems he has changed from playing most of his tile tile songs, cuz these entire one’s I’m seeing now are mostly the big boyz songs o.
I know he lives around Abule Egba, so he plays much of that. Or as he moved to Victoria Island, cuz there’s nothing environment can’t change in one’s life.
Shabzy is such a humble fellow. I got introduced to him by one of my music producer friend, and before I could get down of the car, hey here was Shabzy opening the door saying your highness, nothing made me happier that night.
Here is me saying I love you Shabzy, brotherly love o. And I like the LIVE PARTY TWEETS thing, it’s got enuf swag.

No comments:

Post a Comment