Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another LIE From Duncan Mighty

I don’t know why I don’t dig this guy. I wrote about him not too long ago singing about Mercy Johnson’s Ikebe and what have you. So which one is this new one he is saying about getting signed on to Mo’Hits? A lot of bloggers have been writing about this, but I intentionally snubbed the story, as I knew it couldn’t have been true. Thank God Don Jazzy as cleared the airwaves saying he never signed any new member into Mo’Hits, not to talk of one Duncan Mighty
Here’s what Duncan said to City People in a recent interview;
"I just signed with Mo'Hits Records three weeks ago as a sound producer and sound instructor. I have started working on Wande Coal, D'banj, Dr Sid and the Prince..."
You see why I don’t dig shits?

No comments:

Post a Comment