Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Goldie In Love Issues

Only God knows what happened between jawo jawo crooner, Goldie and her boyfriend. The female musician is currently in London, and I scoop the guy lives there too. She typed on a social network yesterday saying;
 Love isn't enough to make a relationship work...Other factors are critical; especially letting go of your pride’.
These got most of her fans worried and several questions were popped to her. After dodging from asking some intimate questions, she finally opened up to one Esther Nwaoyo, saying;
Its fine, just relationship and love palava.
Well, I went back to see her page, and I think Goldie has gotten out of that mood and have moved on.
You are so right girl, letting go of your ‘pride’, hmmm… I know what you mean and I’m sure many ladies do.

No comments:

Post a Comment