Monday, January 10, 2011

Duncan Mighty On Mercy Johnson

Someone saw an animated video of Duncan Mighty’s ‘I don’t give a shot’, and here is what he said the singer said.
 ‘Mercy Johnson nearly touch my rod…if you love me, I go love you, if you gbadun mi, I go gbadun you… no dey use ikebe television mi’.
In the first place, I don’t believe Mercy Johnson can have anything to do with this Port Harcourt based singer. And even though they got close in one way or the other, why must he turn that to a song? Oh ok I get it now, to sell his records? Oh no! He wants more fame....long hiss… he as totally failed. I advise this not too good looking guy to sit back and think of a better way to make his career better than trying to tarnish someone’s image. No be only rod!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment