Friday, September 10, 2010

Terry G Is Better Now....

A lot of people have been expecting me to comment on this, but like I said on my Facebook page, Terry G is fine and all thanks to God. Here’s the whole truth.

He had an accident early hours of Saturday morning at around 3am along Chemiron Pharmaceuticals on

Metalbox Road, off Wemco Road in Ogba, here in Lagos.

He drove in his old all black all tinted Toyota Camry car with two members of House of Ginger, Rakwell and IQ.

They all sustained injuries, but Rakwell was still conscious enough to call Ayodeji, their manager who rushed to the scene and took them to TRIUMPH HOSPITAL, located at no 32, unity road in Ikeja.

He was discharged on Wednesday 8th of September.

Its true he had a serious neck injury.

That’s all I can say for now. For more exclusive read REALITY WEEKLY MAGAZINE on Monday,lol.

I’m sorry but if I say it all, some people will copy it, like they copied some materials earlier, hiss.

All the same, the ginger ur swagga crooner is fine, he is doing good. He is full of thanks to God and also to all his fans.

No comments:

Post a Comment