Saturday, September 25, 2010

Ruggedman Replies 9ice


Oh my, not known to many of us and his colleagues that even before the said September 20th which 9ice was supposed to release the said diss track, before he postponed it till the 21st, Ruggedman had already gone into the studio with his crew to reply 9ice. Funny enough, I don’t know why 9ice did that diss track, cos if you ask me, that was just a song. Saying you are scouting with your mum, the car isn’t yours and even calling Ruggedy a bastard you will agree with me, it’s really not a diss. I mean there has been too much noise about it, and one would have thought it would be ‘killing’. 9ice isn’t good at this, simple. And Ruggedman, we all know he has once won a battle, and he is sure used to this. Who will forget Rugged and Modenine’s war words? And now that the rapper is done with his reply to 9ice, I advice the Alapomeji C.E.O to go get himself a bullet proof. And trust me; I went to make my findings, lol. Rugged’s diss track was recorded at Ksolo’s Agege Pencinema studio last week and this is authoritative. But one thing is clear, ksolo only did his job as a music producer, and he is not taking sides in this. The track will shake the whole of Alapomeji, an insider alleged.
 I pray this riff ends now; abi now. Stakeholders in this should please act fast abeg,biko, make peace reign in the music industry once again, shikena. lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment