Saturday, September 11, 2010

Banky w's Request

Banky w with 9ice

















Guess it is only the strong thing crooner, Banky W that can explain the content of his direct message to his State Governor. Here’s what he tweeted, ‘I just sent a tweet to my State Governor. I’m now prostrating alone in my room’. Hopefully, the singer in any way does not intend going into politics, but wait I get it now. Who says it’s not good to be smart, abeg make every good use of any little opportunity you have. May be Banky wants to campaign for his State Governor in the forth coming elections? If that’s the case, well he won’t be the first, after all Actress Oby Edozieh has started campaigning for General Ibrahim Babangida for President on her Facebook page.
But who will receive millions of Naira for a movie and not support the man’s ambition. Ride on Banky, you might also be lucky here. Please don’t even try to deny this, denials not necessary.

No comments:

Post a Comment