Tuesday, October 16, 2012

For Real?

This is funny. I saw this on 247naija.com and its mad funny. Ahn ahn why now? All i can say is Naija i hail thee! Please read the story after the cut and drop your comments. See you in a moment, lol.

Hello Readers of 247NG,

Am 32 years old dating a girl of 27years.I have been following this blog for a while now and am encouraged with some of the advices given here.Am sure you are all aware of the recent killings of the four students of UNIPORT in Aluu community.Am a native of Imo state.All this while,i never gave it a thought to know my woman`s village in Port-harcourt,but the recent killings of the student made me to be curious to know her particular village in Port-harcourt.She tried to cover the issue,but I insisted on knowing and she said it`s Aluu comunity.It really came to me as a shock,this is because,this same girl have threatened me with a knife few months back when we had a minor argument.Please my people your advice is greatly needed as am so confused at the moment.

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment