Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Mrs Ajimobi Arrives Nigeria 6:45am this Morning

The News Agency of Nigeria reports that the unaccompanied Oyo State state governor’s wife arrived at the International Wing of the Murtala Muhammed Airport, Ikeja, at 6.45a.m today aboard a Virgin Atlantic Airline flight.

The Oyo State first Lady was received at the airport by her personal aides and security men. She told newsmen, “I am here live as you can see. I have never had any encounter with the London Metropolitan Police and I know I will never have. This has shown the true test of any human being’s ability to stand firm in times of crisis and controversy. My arrest is just a rumour and I think the time has come for us in Nigeria to stop playing dirty politics.”

On her arrival, the Oyo State first lady attributed the report to the handiwork of those she called mischief makers: “It is an attempt to tarnish my reputation which I have kept in my over 30 years of marriage. It is the price I have to pay as the wife of a politician… It is laughable; I only travelled last Sunday to London to accompany my child, who returned to a secondary school there… I stand on the solid rock of Jesus Christ and all other grounds are sinking sand. This is a passing phase and it will pass over.

No comments:

Post a Comment