Sunday, July 15, 2012

Joseph Yobo Owns A Football Academy


I was driving this afternoon when I spotted this bus. So I asked myself if this could be the same Yobo? I parked, went on the football field, met the players and after introducing myself, we laughed and smiled and they said yes Joseph Yobo owns the football academy with his brother, but one of his personal assistants there pleaded with me not to mention his brother’s name. I asked why, but he couldn’t give me a good reason. So, I told him he had no point, because this is a good thing, and I will make it an obligation to inform Nigerians, lol.  We support good things and so, I won’t keep quiet about this, lol. One of the boys also said, he is where he is today because of them.  God bless the YOBO brothers.

No comments:

Post a Comment