Tuesday, May 22, 2012

D’banj’s Bodyguard Allegedly Hits UK Female Fan

Is that Naeto c holding him
Lol. I have had this post with me and wasn’t sure if I should post it or not. An eye witness sent this in and I am posting it like they sent it. Lol. Let me now hear someone call me a bad writer, asin just say I write junks and get my trouble, lol. It’s a funny story and I kinda love the style of the writer (you know I am a comedian don’t you? Lol) Oya click to read how the source is reporting this;

Mushin Tout Seun Bankuli(DBANJ BODY GUARD)  hits a Girl @ Aura Nite Club Last Nite ,but he Was Punched Back instantly by British Dj/Photographer Lekan Kamson..The Non Nigerian Fan was trying to get a Picture with Dbanj when the Uneducated Thug held her hard on the wrist and hit her pushing her Back away from KokoMaster. Even Naeto C tried to stop him. D'Banj is not aware of the Animal act on the Fan. British Promoters and event organizers are to hold a meeting on Thursday to decide if they would rather have an alternative security for Kokomaster dbanj . In a statement, the British DJ/Photographer, Lekan Kamson when speaking outside the club said" he has to do his job as a security but it is a taboo to hit a woman in UK. We value and cherish them, beautiful or ugly" .  

No comments:

Post a Comment