Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Between A Girl and Man… It must be funny O

Lol I didn’t want to share this gist but they said I should on twitter Lol. If you like say it’s me, if you like don’t say it’s me, it’s not me sha…Lol.  Please click to read… lol
Phone rings and girl picks…

Girl: Hello

Man: Babe how are you

Girl: I’m fine sir. Who is speaking?

Man: so you no longer have my number, I am surprised. (Then he introduced himself)

Girl: Thank you for the last time sir, the event went well. Thanks for your presence sir.

Man: Do you have a passport?

Girl: Yes I do

Man: Text me your passport number now

Girl: Okay but why sir

Man: I am travelling to Kenya for three days and I want you to come with me

Girl: Where sir?

Man: Kenya

Girl: Kenya or America

Man: Kenya

Girl: No thanks sir. I don’t have a *ussy for Kenya.

Man: So where do you have *ussy for?

Shopping in Paris, London, America, a 2012 Range, House in Lekki, 150K Egyptian cream etc… Don’t you always read what they say on blogs? Do they have two heads?

If this isn’t funny to u sorry, but I still can’t stop laughing about it. In fact it had better be funny sef, I took my time to type this. Lol *winks Ladun oooo

No comments:

Post a Comment