Thursday, April 12, 2012

NIJ NUDE PIC UPDATE: Enitan speaks to Bononline, Owner of nude picture Exposed

Tope Sholaja blackmailed by Friends                          Enitan                       
Enitan Okesanya, the Nij 300level student who is said to have released her naked pictures has reacted to the pictures and stories going major websites, According to Eniola today alone I have received more than 1500 phone calls asking questions about the stories.

The truth is I indeed granted an interview to pmnews which was published yesterday but someone mischievously changed the pictures and put on Facebook, it was from there that all the websites copied the story thinking the pictures were mine, in as much as I want a career in Nollywood I am ready to bid my time, I come from a responsible home and won’t do anything of such, too much is at stake for me than for me to mess up. Click to continue.....
Meanwhile Bononline can confirm the identity of the picture that was said to belong to ENITAN,The pictures Actually belongs to another upcoming Actress Tope Sholaja who told bononline that she was blackmailed by someone who had unauthorized access to her blackberry and who asked her to pay 100,000 thousand to have the pictures deleted.

Mixed reactions have continued  to trail the release of the pictures on the internet since morning,Fathia balogun  Nollywood star Actress  in anger declared on twitter that any girl that goes naked in order to  become a star is a fool and won’t make it.

ME: I really don’t want to say anything about this. But Enitan accepted the picture to be her own initially. Did anyone read PM News? Didn’t she also accept this on her Facebook wall, thanking her friend when she said she became popular because her nude pic was everywhere? Anyway, to me, this is no popularity, no one knows you still. I know you are reading this try another trick. O le (lazy girl)

No comments:

Post a Comment