Friday, April 13, 2012

AFTERMATH OF LEAKED EMAILS: Wande Coal Defends Don Jazzy Against D’banj

One of the members of the defunct Mo’hits Empire, Wande Coal has spoken out. I guess the leaked email thing got to him and he couldn’t take it. You also need to search for him on twitter and see how emotional he got when he tweeted and replied some of his fans.

His first tweet;
God please don’t let the success you have given me get to my head to the extent that I will forget my humble beginnings. Continue to read....

Then he went on saying;

As much as I would like to be quiet on this issue. Seeing people’s response to these so called leaked emails, I can’t take it any longer.

And lastly, he said;

Saying that he bought a car for Don Jazzy is wrong and untrue. Commonnnnnn well, I don’t think he said is sha until I see a video of it

No comments:

Post a Comment