Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Pero Adeniyi Gets Diamond Ring from Tuface?

OH WELL things are taking turns between tuface’s babymamas. And before you ask me if this blog is met for tuface and his women alone? Hell NO! But what do we do when ‘someone’ is screaming so hard to be heard, we give her a voice, lol.
Pero Adeniyi who a lot of people refer to as the most controversial amongst tuface women, on Thursday, Nov 3rd took to her twitter page with the handle @sucrebebe to announce her engagement to tuface. She claims the singer has engaged her with a diamond ring she is so proud off, but quickly deleted his name when twitter went agog with the news. Read her tweets;
@sucrebebe: I love my ring it soooooooooooo beautiful”
@sucrebebe: I am not lucky I am blessed”
@sucrebebe: diamonds are forever.”
While that was on going, a lady by the twitter name, @1geebabe was fast to ask Annie Macaulay if the news was true. Here is how she put it: ‘‘is it true dat 2baba is engaged 2 dat scheming babe Pero? I just got a call dat she tweeted it. I hope dis is a joke?”
Annie didn’t reply because she might have been shocked by her words. But trust the ever not caring guy, while the tweets were on and alarm were blowing; tuface was spotted at the airport on his way to London for his concert which held the next day.
 Then Pero ended her tweets with;
@sucrebebe: Need to skye my self!!! Gonna be a long flight! But worth it! Things we do for love…”
Did I hear anyone say joker? Lol time will tell…

No comments:

Post a Comment