Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dee Bee Collabo Talks About His Absence


I know a lot of people especially his fans might have been wondering where the collabo crooner has been. I ran into him online now, and thought you guys should know a little about his where about, and what he as in store for us. He jokingly told me he has been in UK for 3 months now, having fun with babes and popping some champagne. Anyway here are few questions I asked him for you guys….

Chilling with babes and popping champagne ...hmm true to his words,lol.


When did u leave Nigeria for London?
Collabo: I left September 28th for naija’s independent show
So why are you not back in the country yet?
Collabo: Cos I had to go to other countries as well for few shows
When should we be expecting you back home?
Collabo: January. Although I also have a US tour that month
Any new track?
Collabo: My new album is almost ready with some mind blowing songs.
You are having another tour in January, so when will your fans back home have a feel of you, or don’t you think you are been missed at home?
Collabo: Yes I know, but they also need me here, I will just manage the two together, but you know am based in Nigeria. I will be dropping two new videos soon, just for people to have a feel of what they should expect in my new album.
Thanks for your time.
Collabo: You are welcome.


No comments:

Post a Comment