Sunday, December 26, 2010

Blog Update


Have been gone for a while now, but what would I have done, as painful as it was, I needed to attend to few other things that would fetch me money, {some crispy notes}, lol.
I got back to know Steel got married, Sharon Omolayo has been found, actor Tuvi James married is South African lover, and then Kida Kudz won the peak talent show, yeahhhhhhh. These are all amazing things, been positive all the way. Things I like to hear and be part off,lol. Well, I was busy with other deals, and funny enough I discovered another part of me. Never knew I could handle wedding ceremonies as if….. I handled one in Lagos and one in Ibadan and I got commended for the two which as really made me believe in this my new found interest. I really can’t wait for 2011, as I have got explosive things to do. Really crazy ideas, working while still having fun and making money. I will unfold them soon as I start, of course hoping to get few clients from here too. And for people that found my number and called me, thank u so much, it makes me believe people are actually reading this, love you guys so much. Before I forget this, I will like to say am really so happy and words cant even express how happy I feel, that the judges on the peak talent show did the right thing by picking the deserved winner. Kudos to Dayo Adeneye, OJB and Helen Paul. And for you Kuda, you know have got mad love for you, Kuda is going to be my son, my industry son, no doubt about that. He is so hot, talented and as got more swags than the word it self.

Wishing everyone a blissful new year, and do enjoy your holidays… From me to you, it’s kisses all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment