Thursday, November 11, 2010

Maintain & Eunice Efole speaks on relationship

The news flying around town for sometime now is that, Island big babe, Eunice Efole and Nigerian hip hop star, Olu maintain are in a sizzling romance. They have reportedly been seen on different occasions holding hands like the newest love birds in town. Anyway, they have both come out to say their own side of the story. According to the musician, I have known Efole for quite sometime now and she is a good friend. I think we have something in common, but we are not dating, he said. Hearing from Efole, she says, I met Olu not too long ago, I helped him out on a thing, he appreciates it, and he is only showing some concern towards me. I think their different words make all this more complicated. 

No comments:

Post a Comment