Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Lover Beats Up Funke Adesiyan

Blog: To me, its beat up a friend o,lol.

So I was not in town, and I heard that upcoming actress Funke Adesiyan was beaten up by her friend lover boy actor, Saidi Balogun, the estranged husband of Fathia Balogun. When the news of the lovers started flying around town, I was one of the few people that first reported it, and  I didn’t  say ‘yes’ they were dating in my report, even though I knew they were. The next thing the actress did, after reading my column in the papers, was to call me on the phone saying all sort of things, but I was fast to tell her to keep her mouth shut, as I’m not one of the journalists she thinks she can insult. She further went saying, there is no love relationship between her and Saidi Balogun and so, she deserves an apology. Shortly after that, they both attended an award ceremony and their relationship blew more opened to the public. Anyway, that’s not the gist; we just can’t get enough of these actresses. For Funke to now come out, crying for help saying, Saidi beat me up, my lover beat me up. Oh my God, who is she saying this to? To her fans who she once deceived about this or the general public? Or does she want them to condemn the act of the actor? Indeed! Everyone has got a relationship, so Funke should please go and mend her tear tear cloth and leave us out of this. Next gist jare.

No comments:

Post a Comment