Friday, February 10, 2012

TRAGIC: Susan Yusuf of SQ Club, formerly Jonzing Club is Dead

I just heard this news now and found it hard to believe. Then someone directed me to Yeni Disu’s blog for me to read about it, thank you Yeni for this. But seriously, what is the meaning of this, someone who wasn’t ill, now dead, just because someone stabbed her. This is really sad, brings tears to my eyes. This is a young pretty lady hustling and trying to make ends meet. Only God knows the truth, you alone do Lord. May her soul rest in perfect peace, Amen. Ladies please let’s be careful.
Please click to read about how she was murdered
What exactly is going on?? Father God pls help us oh! The rate at which young people are dying is alarming. First it was Adeola Randolph, then the couple that died today on third mainland bridge now.
Now my friend who lives in 1004 estates just told me that the owner of Suzzie Q is dead, that a guy just stabbed her when they were having a fight in her apartment on the 6th and in his bid to escape he jumped down from the balcony and died too. The bodies were just carried away I'm weak is an understatement, Kai God what is all this now,my heart is just saddened.
Suzzie q's was formerly club Jonzing owned by D'prince of MOhits before they went their separate ways,her real name is suzzie.
Before I could get there, the bodies were taken away but blood was splattered everywhere as the stabber jumped from the 6th floor of cluster D of the 1004 flats
We really need to pray as a country oh! Because I don't understand when we started stabbing ourselves or pouring acid, what is all this now, what, I'm really numb right now and can't even move my car from 1004, what the he'll is this, why,why,why????? Aaargh

No comments:

Post a Comment