Saturday, January 21, 2012

Toni Payne is super excited as Bashorun Gaa & Versus Album concert holds in March

Now someone tell me these two aren’t back together. Na today? I be press babe now, free issues, who una wan they confuse? Lol. Below are the many tweets of Toni Payne about the forth coming album concert of her husband (yes I said it), are they divorced?
 "9ice the Official Bashorun Gaa & Versus Album Concert – March 11, 2012 at Eko Hotel & Suites.. I wudnt miss it 4 d world. *dancing alanta*
Time to brush up on my Alanta against March 11.. Been waiting 4 dis concert 4 ages… Na me go 1st reach dere. *shakes bum bum* Hehehe
Awon temi lori twirra. Holla at me wit a retweet, if u r coming for 9ice's Concert on March 11.. We must see face 2 face n parry 2geda o.
And the tweets goes on….
Gud Morning Tweeps. Its 51 Days till 9ice
Bashorun Gaa & Versus Album Concert – March 11 @ Eko Hotel Hotel& Suites V.I.. #CountingDown
Dear GAA, I mean 9ice. Pls perform Tempo wiv @ BankyW on March 11, wen u do, let it b after my 2nd glass of Champagne & pls dim d lites. Tnx
Hmm thinking March 11 – 9ice Concert – 6 inch heels or Studded Slippers? Which will help me boogy better?
I'm one of d few people I know who don't know how to contain my excitement. It shows all over my body.
One thing I know bout 9ice, aside from being an intelligent dude, wen it comes 2 his music, he no dey play.. March11 will go dwn in History
And to think I was planning a trip to yankee march.. Yankee can like to stop shebe 4 now.. Emi fe boogy down
And pls if u r dere, do mark where I'm sitting so if he shud perform Buje Budanu, spraying ME is very much allowed. Pounds preferd Hehehe
Omg I can picture me dancing all nite already.. If he shud just try me n perform Iya Alariya, my bumbum will be in trouble oo. LoooL"

No comments:

Post a Comment