Saturday, May 21, 2011

Footballer Odemwingie Rhymes To Iceprince's Oleku

Lies may reign for so long, but one day the truth shall prevail. Who says our football stars don’t listen to Nigerian music, just because they suddenly became international stars? I’m reporting this because it reminds me of an argument between one of Nigerian’s best Music star and a football player who happened to be the ‘in thing’ then. According to the gist, the footballer was quoted to have dissed the musician when he came to show him love at a club overseas, ‘saying I don’t know who you are’. Well, Odemwingie isn’t just a Nigerian footballer, but an international football star, and he was caught singing our very own Iceprince’s Oleku song. ‘Oleku , tell me something wey I no fit do ? My left hand weak I put my right in. Too many goals am never empty!’
So who says these footballers don’t listen to these guys or don’t even know them by pics

No comments:

Post a Comment